Been busy these last few weeks, so I haven't posted much... But I assure you that in the interim, Carter has been practicing his [incessant] chatter! The boy DEFINITELY got my talkative genes!
Exhibit A (which also shows off his upper range around the 15 second mark):
Exhibit B (which shows off his ability to keep talking even with a fist in his mouth...):
And also we've reached the point of the futility of socks. Yes, it's summer, socks are now OFF the wardrobe list. Carter has found his toes and anything covering them, well, gets promptly removed by him. Demonstrated for you in Exhibit C (socks since removed, but look at that reach for the toes!):
We've almost hit the 4 month mark, so I'll post again later this week. Just thought I'd share some of the fun!
Have a great night!
~kerrie
I didn't realize you kept a blog too! Carter is so cute! Sage's name (had she been a boy) would have been Carter or Carson...I couldn't decide because I love them both! Good thing he was a she! Anyways--very cute little boy!
ReplyDelete