December 22, 2009

Little Dab Here, Little Dab There...

Last post I mentioned that Carter seemed a little suspicious of the camera... Well, tonight, he was a little ham! As soon as I turned it on, he was all smiles! Love it!

Tonight's dinner (spinach + broccoli, chicken + sweet potatoes, and some cottage cheese + blueberries) was a hit! Carter is starting to want to "help" feed himself, but usually ends up just banging the spoon and making a huge mess. Which, frankly, I don't mind, as everything is washable.

However, tonight he managed to get food EVERYWHERE. All over his clothes, all over his tray, all over the floor, and a bunch on his face. I thought it was hilarious, as he even had sweet potatoes stuck to his FOREHEAD! Had to capture the moment, because it was just too cute (and click on the photos to make them bigger - and really see the mess...):
Gave him another bite of broccoli while Matt was snapping photos and here he is showing you what it looks like in his mouth - eww:
And yes, the guilty party (mommy) caught in the act - aiding and abetting? I think so, dear Watson!
Two or so more days of work for me this week and then I'll be resting on my bum for Christmas. Matt's off until January something, so I'll be working on his "honey-do" list in my spare time!

Have a great night!
~kerrie

1 comment:

  1. VERY CUTE! Wait til Carter has to sneeze with a mouth full of sweet potatoes...priceless!

    ReplyDelete