If you have not read the book, nor seen the musical, I urge you immediately to run out and buy the book, then buy the tickets to see it. Wicked is FANTASTIC! (Link takes you to the official musical site - which is where I stole the above image.) I saw it a couple years ago in Phoenix with Matt and my pal Holly and I nearly peed my pants when I learned it was coming to my very own backyard! Whooo hoo! And IT. WAS. AMAZINGLY. GREAT!!!So while I was at the theater, Matt was tending to the boy and fed him a delicious dinner consisting of mashed potatoes, green beans, raviolis, and some orange slices. Hey, whatever works, right? Well, Carter was clearly a fan:
Now go buy your tickets to Wicked!
~kerrie
It was a most fantastic evening, and I'm happy to do it again sometime soon!!
ReplyDelete