Tomorrow (March 2) our little boy turns TWO YEARS OLD! Here's wishing Carter a very:

Can't believe how quickly time flies! Seems like only yesterday I was big and round and pregnant. Sure enough, we officially have a toddler now! We'll have our family photo shoot later this month, but here's a random sampling of the birthday boy from the month of February.
Starting with some rockin' stonewashed jeans (and hanging out in the bathroom - that boy LOVES to flush...):

Our big boy wanted to pour his very own cup of milk yesterday. Of course, he chose the biggest cup he could find (a "bubba keg") and of course, the carton was completely full. He then proceeded to wing the milk all over the kitchen... Here's mid-meltdown:

Shortly after the meltdown, he went to get his new Elmo potty seat. He'll go through all of the motions - pants down, sit down, flush, wash hands, etc. So we'll get through potty training soon enough. However, yesterday he wasn't having any of the "pretend potty"...instead, it was a hat. I thought it was pretty adorable UNTIL it got stuck on his head and I had to practically rip his ears off:

Few weeks ago we all celebrated Valentine's Day with a "quiet" dinner at home. Brilliant me decided that Carter needed a band set, so we let him play with it while we prepared the meal. Here he is in deep concentration:

Playing a little ditty on the recorder:

Few days later, Carter tried eating his dinner with tongs instead of his fork or spoon. A bit messy, eh, buddy?

Remnants of our Halloween costumes, Carter digs wearing the helmet around and saying, "Hallo? Hallo?"

And finally, our boy playing with his [current] favorite toys - buses. We have to point out EVERY single bus on the way to/from school and Carter will start singing the "Wheels on the Bus" song every day. I encourage the singing and fun, but not sure how much more I can take since we pass through a main bus route every single day...

Well, there you have a short little post to highlight some February news. I'll have more blogs to share as soon as I get over this plague, er, bronchitis...
Happy Birthday, Carter! We love you!
~Mommy and Daddy
PS Tomorrow we'll have cake and open presents from Cousin Daniel and Grandma and Grandpa C. Pictures to follow!
Happy, Happy Birthday Carter!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had an awesome birthday Carter! Yay! You are finally 2!
ReplyDelete