November 1, 2011

Crazy Week (Tuesday) - Crazy Hair!

Day 2 (Tuesday) of "Crazy Week" at school was "Crazy Hair Day." To play along, I sprayed up Carter's hair with some blue and orange hairspray (Matt said they didn't have red at the store, or else he would have gone with red and blue...go KU!).

Again, Carter was a great sport about it and here he is before school:

(and then he started playing in the kitchen drawers...) The back side:
A bird's eye view:
And then when I picked him up after school, he had pink and blue hair. And a mohawk... See:
Pretty cute kid, even if he is a little too punk rock for me! Happy first day of November!
~kerrie

1 comment:

  1. All the "crazy week" pics are fun (and Carter rocks the skeleton and rainbow jammies!), but I'm liking the hair best of all :0)

    ReplyDelete