Final post for the evening (boy, I've been a posting fool!)... If only I could cue the "Mexican Hat Dance" tune, this post would be even better... Speaking of, I'm pondering making some enchiladas for dinner this week. Our green chiles out in the garden are GORGEOUS! And probably hot as snot!
But I digress...
Out shopping today for some new PJs for Carter (he's about to outgrow all of his 9-month PJs since he's so tall!) and found some cute Mexican-themed toys, including a pinata (hilarious!) and some maracas. Didn't take but 3 seconds for him to figure out that if he shook the maraca, it rattled and "made music!"
Here's a short video of his version of the "Mexican Hat Dance"...note the dramatic pauses...obviously to keep you interested in what happens next (I think he's keeping time with his right leg...)!
Just had to end the weekend with a little silliness! Hope everyone has a great week!
~kerrie
PS Wonderful, wonderful news from our great pals (and best man/maid-of-honor from our wedding) Chris and Renae out in Oklahoma! Congrats on the soon-to-be baby no. 2!
He is really cute! Play that funky music white boy! HA!!~
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely got some rhythm! So cute!!
ReplyDelete