September 12, 2009

Photo Shootin'

With work and traveling this week, I didn't get around to posting up some shots from last weekend's photo shoot until now. Had a fun time at the place and the photographer was quite nice to us. Had a couple different backgrounds and a couple different outfits for Carter, so here's a little sampling from the photo shoot. These are the un-edited versions - so few are off-center, etc. - all were fixed up before they went to print. And we didn't pay to print all these (but did keep the electronic files), I just thought I'd share a sprinkling from the shoot. Here goes...

I love this one, looks like he's flipping us off (and grinning about it), eh?This one is called "Check out my sneaker!":Up on the bean bag (oh, and the Kansas City tee is from Aunt Katrina - thanks!):
"Deep Thoughts" from a 6-month old:
The Greenies (in blue):Daddy and Carter:
Another family shot (ok, that MIGHT be an arm-shelf...d'oh):Mommy and Carter:
Carter in the black (and this is his preppy shirt from Jeremy and Liz):
Greenies in the Autumn leaves:
Carter distracted by the big blocks:
Carter and the C:
And finally, one more of Carter and the block (before he yanked out the backdrop curtain):

As you can see, Carter was smiling, attentive, and cute as a button (yes, I'm biased). Can't wait to frame up a bunch of these and put them up on the walls. Hope you enjoyed the show!
~kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Waaayyy cute! Great lookin' Greenies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photoshoot of a great looking family! I especially like the one of Carter flippin' the bird :0)

    ReplyDelete