On the way back from Kansas, the Greenies took a detour in Oklahoma to visit our friends, Chris, Renae, and their daughter, Hannah. Renae was so sweet to fix us a non-greasy, non-paper-bagged lunch (ugh, fast food is disgusting, eh?) and we got to catch up on life.
Chris even took a long lunch break to hang out with us (we weren't expecting to see him, so yay!) and got to hang out with Carter. And check out his eyeballs - glasses free (lasik, I'm SO jealous!):

Hannah (now 2 years old) was just a little ham and showed off in her new tent. I think she's ready for her baby brother to start playing with her!


And Renae, expecting her baby boy in February, got to cuddle and love our boy for pretty much the whole time we were there. Here's a cute shot of them together:

We miss having Chris and Renae next door to us in Albuquerque, but love that we can stop in any time we're on the road and get a free lunch (I kid, I kid! We're so thankful for it!). Hopefully we'll be back to see them in November and Carter can crawl all around in the tent with Hannah and have a grand old time!
And now, back to the grind...
~kerrie
Aw, what a fun trip it looks like you had - family, friends, and all those chances to introduce Carter to so many folks that love him! I want to hear more about it next time we talk, OK?
ReplyDelete