April 26, 2010

Dino Kid

My final post for the night... I have to hit the hay, as tomorrow I'm giving three presentations at a local middle school for "Career Day." That's right, ALL the kids want to know about the life of a chemical engineer! (And well, I teach them how to make Silly Putty, so it's a blast!)

I digress...

Thought I'd post some photos from this morning of Carter in his snazzy dino outfit (thanks Grandma C!). His newest trick is to flip the walker-toy upside down so he can reach the wheels and spin them round and round (all while pushing it across the floor):
And of course, taking ALL of the toys out of the basket:
Including the Legos:
And the books:
And a final shot - Carter's latest achievement - standing up in the middle of the room (i.e., he doesn't have to pull up on the furniture, my leg, the wall, etc.):
Any minute now, he'll be running....AHHHHH!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
~kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment