So, yeah, I'm pretty much WAY behind on my posting... Been battling this head cold crap (sinus infection, turned to bronchitis, turned back into a sinus infection...) and well, let's hope this THIRD round of antibiotics does the trick, eh?
To catch up on the blog, we'll go way back to March 27, 2010. The University of New Mexico "Lobos" made it to the NCAA tournament (which I'm told doesn't happen on a regular basis...), so Carter was supporting his local team by wearing his Lobo tee. Snapped a few photos before school, so he wasn't quite awake and therefore, wasn't hamming it up for the camera.
But he still looked adorable:

A little bit of, "Hey wait a minute, Mommy...this isn't a KU shirt?!"

"Oh, boy, the other kids will think I'm confused!!"

"Oh well, let's get this show on the road! Goooo Lobos!"

Unfortunately the Lobos didn't make it to the Sweet 16. They lost by nearly 20 points to Washington (and hey, at least my 'hawks only lost by TWO...). There's always next year, huh?
Rock chalk, Jayhawk!
~kerrie
No comments:
Post a Comment