Starting with a big....
Their little girl, Natalie Lucille, arrived on Saturday! Can't wait to see lots of photos and meet the little gal! She came into the world healthy and perfect at 6 pounds, 5 ounces and 19.75 inches long (which is a teeny, tiny baby compared to our horse, Carter...)!A big congrats to Jeremy and Liz and I especially can't wait to see photos of little Natalie laying about on the Parisian Kitty-Cat quilt I made for her back in March. They have a Parisian theme for the baby's room (how cute is that?!) complete with French kitties and chandeliers.
Few photos of the super-softy blanket below. The front:
And another photo from Jeremy's Baby Shower here at work (that's one of the two outfits I picked out for little Natalie...Jeremy thought it was totally cute...):
With that, a big, heartfelt congratulations from the Greenies to Jeremy and Liz! Here's to a few rest-filled nights!~kerrie (& matt & carter)
No comments:
Post a Comment