March 26, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

To continue my saga...

After Carter finished off the "stolen" apple, I thought he fell asleep at the scene. Guess it was all a ploy, because when I wasn't looking, he opened up his eyes:
He peeked around to see if anyone was looking:
And realized he had gotten away with his crime scot-free!
As soon as Mommy left the room, Carter found his way into the treasure trove of Tupperware:
He did a thorough inspection of each and every piece, just in case....
Went back in to check out the other pieces (yes, we have a boat load of Tupperware, I know...I know...):
Might as well spread them all out and take a closer look:
Maybe chew on a few since they're out?
Nah, it's much more fun to scoot them along the floor and make as much racket as possible!

Hey, whatever works, eh? Looks like our lil' trouble maker is off to a good start. Here's hoping you had a terrific St. Patrick's Day and filled yourselves with lots of corned beef, cabbage, and green beer! We sure did!
~The Greenies

No comments:

Post a Comment