Prior to hitting the monthly library book sale this morning, I tried to snap a few photos of Carter playing around in the living room. I tell ya, our lil' guy has gone from the potted-plant-stage baby to the busy-bee toddler in the blink of an eye!!! He wouldn't pause for a photo for anything!
He was pushing his new wagon (thanks again, Kristin!) back and forth and was having quite a good time:

He then did a switchover to his walker toy:

Quick turn around and walked back the other way:

Ok, another switchover back to the wagon:

Seeing that in real time - here's a quick little (and a tad shaky, sorry) video of Carter pushing his wagon around:
Spotted some toys at the other end of the room - off to check it out:

Ah yes, it's the barnyard toys (...another musical toy from Grandma C...):

Then I gave up with the camera, as he was on to 5 other things! Let's see if this 'ol mom can keep up in the coming months, eh?
And yes, for the record, I only decided to snap the photos this morning because Carter looked so cute in his KU gear. Gotten enough crap for posting "other" collegiate teams on this blog, so I'm showing a little more love for my Jayhawks! Let's beat up on some Wildcats today! Rock chalk!
~kerrie
No comments:
Post a Comment