October 12, 2010

Furniture Relocation Specialist

I'm sitting at home today with a heinous head cold (long story short, I've had about 3 zillion sinus infections in the last year and cannot seem to get a good diagnosis as to WHY I keep keeping them....) - anyway, since I'm on some gnarly head meds, I thought I'd do a little catching up on the blog. Also figured that this was NOT a good time to make engineering decisions or correspond with my clients...

So, hope you have fun catching up with me!

This first post is about Carter's knack for relocating the furniture. Apparently wherever we seem to put the furniture is WRONG and MUST be corrected immediately! A few shots of Carter relocating his snack table before school:
Oh well, we don't mind him relocating the furniture as long as he puts it back. Oh wait...

Also wanted to share a short little video of Carter's second favorite obsession - dancing. They have music time every day at school and the kids "sing" and "dance" with the teachers. Well, while poking around on the internet the other day, I came across the "Gummibar" song (that's with an umlaut over the a) on youtube (link takes you to this wonderful, wonderful song...). Anyway, as SOON as I played the video, Carter went nuts! Dancing, spinning, clapping, and just having a blast. Tried to catch it on camera, but didn't quite come out as hilarious as it really was...

If you're so inclined, here's the 12-second video of Carter jammin:




And a photo of that uber-enjoyment:


The kid's a nut, I tell ya! But we still love him!
~kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment