The Greenies took a trip back to Kansas for a class reunion (10-years since I graduated at KU! - check out the following blogs for more photo fun!) and we spent some much-needed time with the family while we were there!
I'll now put up a few posts from our trip and this first one is about family. We left Carter with Grandma and Grandpa C while Matt and I stayed the weekend in Lawrence. Needless to say, Carter had a blast and so did the grandparents! On our final day in Kansas, we had a little fish-fry (my brother recently purchased a fishing boat and has spent every free waking minute fishing with my dad...) - anyway, it was a super fun time!
A few photos of the fun - starting with some piano time (yes, I played piano growing up - and secretly want to get a piano for MY house in Albuquerque...) - Carter and Mommy (yes, still in her PJs) jamming:
Upon our return from Lawrence, we all decided to soak up some sun in the front yard. The weather was a tad chilly in the shade, so it felt absolutely wonderful to sit on the grass and soak up the rays. Here's the whole fam - my parents (GW and Paula), my brother (Jason), his wife (Katrina), their son (Daniel), and the Greenies:
Thanks Mom and Dad and Jason and Katrina (and Daniel too!) for a wonderful time! We love you all!
~kerrie
No comments:
Post a Comment