February 19, 2010

CONGRATS to Chris & Renae (& Hannah)!!!

That's right, a...
REALLY,
REALLY,
REALLY
BIG
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

to our bestest buds in Oklahoma - Chris and Renae!!!This very afternoon they welcomed their baby boy, Micah, into this world! I CANNOT wait to see this lil' guy grow up, as I KNOW he'll be just as adorable as his big sis, Hannah!

We are just peeing-our-pants excited for them, as Chris and Renae are some of our most favoritest people! And, well, they introduced Matt and I to each other, were our Best Man/Matron of Honor at our wedding, etc., etc. so that's like points-for-life kinds of levels for favoritest people! And well, Hannah is one of the cutest lil' gals around (link takes you to a post from last year from a stop in Oklahoma to see them)!

On a related, but totally random note, I thought I'd share a few pics of the baby blanket I made for Micah. Sewing is something I really enjoy doing, so I was quite happy to make him a blanket in anticipation of his arrival - the front:
And the back - you can click to see it better - but those are planes and trains and such on the yellow fabric:
And since I was out-of-control excited for them, I even bought Micah and Hannah their very own sock monkeys! One for Micah:
And one for Hannah:Adorable, eh? These were handmade by my sister-in-law, Katrina (and can be purchased here)! I KNOW they'll love and cherish them for days to come.

I think I'm done rambling, but know that there are some major heartfelt congrats from the Greenies going out to Chris, Renae, and Hannah! Here's wishing you both a few sleep-filled nights and all of the happiness we can snarf for you!
~kerrie (& matt & carter)

No comments:

Post a Comment