Since my Jayhawks lost today (*sniff...but it'll be ok, right? And if history repeats itself, the last time Oklahoma State beat KU, the 'hawks went on to win the National Championship...I'm just saying...)
...I digress. Point was, since I'm moping around (and Matt and I have head colds), I thought I'd catch up on a few blogs. First up, a big, happy [belated] birthday wish to our pal Jennifer. Celebrating a milestone birthday (29th, duh...), the Greenies were fortunate enough to participate in the festivities with her and her buddies!
Here's the grinning birthday girl (and yes that's a purple cake...she's a K-State nut and their house is disgustingly decorated in purple and white...but they're still ok in my book, even if they have no taste in Kansas colleges):

Carter and Mommy hanging with the crowd:

Another shot of the revelers after chowing on some cake:

And Jennifer's awesome hubby, Brett (you may recognize him as
Chris Farley, the motivitational speaker from the 2009 Halloween Costume Party - link takes you to the party photos):

And finally, the celebrity of the night - the fluffiest cat I've ever seen (Matt put the coke can by her for "scale"...):

We had a great time, as did Carter (hamming it up for the ladies, as usual) and Jennifer, hope you're enjoying the end of your 20's (like me!)!
~kerrie
No comments:
Post a Comment