February 14, 2010

Hangin' Out with the Chicks

The Greenies had a jam-packed weekend, with visits from friends, hosting a going-away party, and squeezing in some R&R. Will start my blogging marathon with Friday...

While I don't have any pics from Friday night, I gotta say, every time Robin and Kaleb come to town (from Oklahoma), we have a blast! We didn't fix them a proper meal, nor did we serve any proper drinks...come to think of it, I put Kaleb to work prepping for our "Fiesta" on Saturday and I put Robin to work feeding my kid... Good pal I am, eh?

However, looking back, the conversation was great and we ALWAYS enjoy their company. Who knows, maybe someday they'll move closer to Albuquerque or we'll move closer to Oklahoma? Then maybe we can wine and dine more often (or I can put them to work...)? Regardless, they're "good people" as we say and we're happy they make time for us when they come through our town!

Moving on to Saturday, Carter had a nice visit from one of his future girlfriends, Greta. Greta's mom, Amelia, was WAY too generous and gave us a HUGE tub of clothing, shoes, coats, etc. for Carter. We're extremely thankful for her generosity and can't wait to deck Carter out in style (Amelia's boy, Liam, is WAY more stylish than Carter!)! Thanks again, Amelia!

Greta is just past the 6-month mark and is unbelievably cute! She has the CUTEST chubby cheeks and danced around for us while she was here. Luckily, Carter wasn't "checking her out," instead, he was stealing her toys... That'sa my boy...

Few photos from their brief visit:
Such "innocence" as he chews on her hedgehog-teether:
Greta's got her dance moves on:Carter pondering whether he should join in on the dancing fun:
All in all, two great visits from pals in less than 24 hours! I really am thankful that we have such terrific friends! Thanks again, Robin, Kaleb, Amelia, and Greta for the great company!
~kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the pics of Carter and Greta together! Won't be long 'til they're partners in baby crime :0)

    And glad you can put some of Liam's duds to use - Carter will be every bit as adorable in them. He's totally a ladies man!!

    ReplyDelete