March 26, 2010

Apple Thief

Well it's been nearly two weeks since I last posted a blog. Since then, I've battled a sinus infection (which led to bronchitis), Matt got the crud, and Carter had his first case of pink eye (maybe...they weren't sure - it didn't look like pink eye, it didn't itch like pink eye, and it had very few similarities to pink eye - but that's what they diagnosed him with...whatever - it cleared up in just 2 days with some lovely eye ointment...).

Happy to report that the Greenies are nearly all mended (except Matt, he's still got a little of the crud left) and I can finally take a few minutes to blog without one of us hacking up a lung!

But I digress...

Let's go way back to St. Pat's Day. Before I write up my official "Happy St. Pat's" post, let me tell a little story about an Apple Thief. He goes by the name of "Carter."

You see, folks, I came home from the office and grabbed an apple out of the fridge for a snack. I put it down for just a mere second and Carter swiped it from the table! The nerve of him!! He then proceeded to eat nearly HALF of it without sharing! Here are a few pictures to prove his guilt:
Tried to win me over with those innocent, blue eyes (it worked...):
And while I was distracted, he worked on polishing off the evidence:
Lookin' a little sleepy from all the thievery:
Bit of energy left to keep eating:
And then he crashed at the scene of the crime:

Or did he? Keep reading for more...
~kerrie

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are feeling better! And the eyes always win me over!

    ReplyDelete