Carter seems to be still growing like a weed (tell me that it has to slow down...or else this kid is going to be 10 feet tall!!!). Anyway, had to put him in the next size shoe (18-24 months) and thought I'd snap a few photos of him running around in his "new" kicks (courtesy of Liam!).
Before I could get the picture taken, he was running around the living room playing with the dryer ball (we use these pokey ball things instead of dryer sheets) - they make FANTASTIC toys:

My "artistic" shot of the day - just LOOK at that perspective - large AND small!

Then Carter decided to get right up in my face as I was lying back with the camera:

And finally, as few pics of those shoes - they have these little elastic thingies that cinch the laces tight. WAY more interesting than the dryer ball and even BETTER when you take them off:


Oh well, we'll just keep putting them on and on and on...
~kerrie
No comments:
Post a Comment